OK, so today I have a review and something extra hehe =) I received another award this week, not once, but Twice! This one by my dear Friends Julia from RexRobotReviews and Rachy from Blog with Bite and Parajunkee's View.
Thanks Girls!! =))
1. Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award. (check)
2. Pass the award along to 6/4 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.
3 Copy and paste this quiz... Change the answers, ONE word only. (2 are acceptable!)
1. Where is your cell phone? ?? Bed
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? In Lybia
4. Your father? Amazing
5. Your favorite food? Sushi
6. Your dream last night? Forgot
7. Your favorite drink? Beer
8. Your dream/goal? lotteryHapiness
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Around
13. Where were you last night? Getting Frustrated
14. Something that you aren't? Patient
15. Muffins? Yummy
16. Wish list item? New Laptop
17. Where did you grow up? Brazil
18. Last thing you did? Sleep
19. What are you wearing? Sleepy T-shirt
20. Your TV? MTV
21. Your pets? Nope
22. Friends? Around
23. Your life? Question Mark
24. Your mood? Gloomy
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Ride
27. Something you're not wearing? Bra. hehe
28. Your favorite store? Amazon
29. Your favorite color? Orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? 5min
31. Last time you cried? 10min.32. Your best friend? Moischa
Since, one said 6 and the other said 4, I will tag 5 Blogs =)))
Danielle @ ALPHA Reader
Jojo @ Jojo's Book Corner
Claire @ Ramblings of a Book Bitch
Brooke @ That's QUEEN Bitch to you!
Freek @ ReadFreek
I thought of many more people, but most already got this one =)))
Now, let's get to the Review, shall we?
Dying Bites (Book #1 of The Bloodhound Files) by D.D. Barant.
"Her job description is the “tracking and apprehension of mentally-fractured killers.” What this really means in FBI profiler Jace Valchek’s brave new world—one in which only one percent of the population is human—is that a woman’s work is never done. And real is getting stranger every day.Jace has been ripped from her reality by David Cassius, the vampire head of the NSA. He knows that she’s the best there in the business, and David needs her help in solving a series of gruesome murders of vampires and werewolves. David’s world—one that also includes lycanthropes and golems—is one with little knowledge of mental illness. An insane serial killer is a threat the NSA has no experience with. But Jace does. Stranded in a reality where Bela Lugosi is a bigger box office draw than Bruce Willis and every full moon is Mardi Gras, Jace must now hunt down a fellow human before he brings the entire planet to the brink of madness. Or she may never see her own world again…"
This book was a recommendation by Amazon a little while back. The descrption got me really interested and I just bought it. I am definitely glad I did.
I found the premiss for this series quite interesting. Jace works for the FBI in our world. One night, out of nowhere, she is pulled into this parallel world where Humans are only 1% of the population. The rest is comprised by Vamps, Werexolves and Golems.
I really liked this debut novel and I am looking forward to the second book in the series. Jace is a very likeble and strong character in an intense and insane situation. No actual romance as of yet, but there are definitely potential hehe.
I will give this book 4 Loveys =))) (I dont have the image in this computer, sorry)
Thanks for tuning in and I'll see you soon!
*****Don't Forget to Sign Up*****