Nope, you are not in the wrong place hehe. I am not having a Meme this Monday. I'm sorry to say that I haven't come across a cool one this week and haven't had the inspiration for one either.
However, the biggest reason for skipping Mondays Memes is that I wanted to share with you some of the designs I have made for other people =)
Let me make something clear guys. I have no formal training in Graphic Design and I am NOT a Professional. But I am an artist of sorts and recently I have been able to translate my art and creativity onto the computer screen hehe.
I have so much to thank my Twitter Followers and Friends. Word of mouth has really made it possible for people to see what I can do. I just needed a creativity outlet and I am so happy that you all have made it possible =)
How did this whole thing started? Well, it started because I wanted to have a personalized header for my blog and just couldn't afford to get a professional to design it. I went on a journey of trial and error and I have to confess there was sooooo much error LOL. In the end I was really happy with the results and started experimenting with buttons and images and the rest is history =)
I wanted to make this post funny and cute and it came out all serious LOL I blame Sagi fromSagi's Randomnes for putting pressure on me to be funny. NOT FAIR! hehe
Ok, so on with the Designs...
- This is the most recent one. I made the header and the button for Wendy at The Book Lush:
- This header and button were made for The Smut Slut Sisterhood:
- The one on the left was made for Chris from The Pirate's Bounty. He has a new blog and this was the button I made for him.
- On the right was a twitter joke that turned into a button LOL.
- These two were made for Pat at Peace, Love and Pat. Special buttons for a Giveaway and a new feature at her blog =)
- The one on top is the button I made for Veronica at Strictly Reviews =)
- On the bottom is the one I made for Sagi at Sagi's Randomness =)
Besides these ones, all the buttons and images for this blog were made by me. I also have a couple that I made and am making that have still to be debuted, I will show you guys when they are =)
If you want a button for header for your site I would be more than happy to make you one.
All I ask in return is that you add one of my blog's button to your blog. That's it!
You can contact me by leaving a comment here with your email. Email me at email@example.com or on the Contact link at the menu on the top.
Thank you so much to all of you that have believed in my talent and that keep supporting me!
Thanks for tuning in and I'll see you soon!
***Don't forget to check out the Giveaways. Contests and Challenges going on! They are all on the left sidebar right at the top or just go to the Menu Bar or click HERE =)))