Hey Guys! How you all doing? I hope you’ve had a wonderful week =)
I’ve been going crazy trying to keep up with the blog and reading schedule plus packing and now Im only a week and a half away from the big move…
I hate packing, but gotta do it, right? right? LOL
Been trying to spend time with friends, went dancing this weekend and I realized why I haven’t been into dating in a while, MEN SUCK! and NOT in a good way either my darlings… never mind hehe
This week wasn’t my best in terms of reading, but I think i did well reading 5 books, bringing my total in 2010 to 61 so far =)
Book Read This Week:
- Dark Succession by Teresa D’Amario (ARC)
- Nightworld #1 – Secret Vampire by LJ Smith
- Nightworld #2 – Daughters of Darkness by LJ Smith
- Nightworld #3 – Enchantress by LJ Smith
- A Vampire’s Kiss – Vol1 No1 by Laura Stamps (ARC)
- and Falling, Fly by Skyler White (Review Request)
- The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter
Gotta say that it took me a while to dig into Gena Showalter’s Lords of the Underworld series, but Im glad I did =) review of Book 1, coming soon!
This week I reviewed 6 books, had 3 special posts as a part of the Author Appreciation Week and Interviewed Author Vivian Arend:
- Accidentally Demonic by Dakota Cassidy (4/5 Loveys)
- Dark Succession by Teresa D’Amario (ARC) (4/5 Loveys)
- Vol 2 , No 1 – A Vampire’s Kiss by Laura Stamps (3.5/5 Loveys)
- Wolf Signs & Wolf Flight by Vivian Arend (4.5 & 4/5 Loveys)
- Wolf Games by Vivian Arend (ARC) (4/5 Loveys)
- Interview w/ Author Vivian Arend
- Author Appreciation Week – Agatha Christie, the Queen of Mysteries
- Author Appreciation Week – L.J. Smith
- Author Appreciation Week – J.K. Rowling, The writing Wizard
*click on the titles to reach the reviews =)
This past weekend I had the event, Wolfie Weekend w/ Vivian Arend and for that reason there was no New Blogs on The Block post.
I received a few books for review and they were:
- Beauty Tempts the Beast by Leslie Dicken
- Shadow of the Vampire by Megan Hetfield (ARC – NetGalley)
Im sorry to say that I have not made a decision yet, but I will make one soon. I am still going crazy keeping up with my reading and posting schedule and organizing things here for the move. I’m really sorry for the delay =)
As soon as I settle in Brazil, I’ll get back to this feature, I promise! =)
I got a new bloggy award this week:
Thank you so much to Stella @ Ex Libris!
This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.
Nominate 5 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award =)
- Sarah @ Sarah’s Book Reviews
- Elizabeth @ Swords for Fighting
- bookaholic @ Bookaholics Oye!
- Melissa @ Books and Things
- Maire @ Monster of books
Last but definitely not least, I have the Winners of My 350+ Followers Giveaway to announce =)
1st Place: Precious
2nd Place: Stacy Stew
3rd Place: Justine
4th Place: Irene.olocco
5th Place: CallmeKayla
6th Place: bookaholic
7th Place: rem
Thank you all so much for the support and for making this giveaway a success! =)
CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!
You have 48hrs to contact me at email@example.com
I will pick another winner!
*I will not be emailing the winners anymore, so please contact me asap! Thank you! =)
That’s it for me today my lovelies.
Don’t Forget to enter
My Wolfie weekend Giveaway!
oh, and Please don’t forget to Vote on my poll, on top of the right sidebar!
I need your opinion!!!
Thanks so much for tuning in and I’ll see you soon!